Organic cup is an award winning menstrual cup for females, they won Allergy Award for category “Best skin friendly product for Body” in 2019.
- It is available in mini – small – large sizes.
- Its a FDA registered product.
- It is soft and flexible. It is also reusable as it is made of medical grade silicon.
- One of the best part about buying OrganiCup is they offer 100% money back – no questions asked guarantee.
- No leaks = No Worry – OrganiCup holds 3 tampons worth and can be worn for up to 12 hours. Hence no irritation or dryness for whole night or day.
How to use?
You just need to fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. It will automatically unfold itself . After 12 hours you just need to remove and empty into the toilet and clean it properly for another use.
|Specification||Mini||Size A||Size B|
|For Whom?||Teenagers||Yet to give birth to a child||Have given birth to a child|
Frequently asked questions:
- How long will OrganiCup last?
If you rinse and clean it well after every use, it can last up to 10 years which means huge saving and very less waste created.
- Is it uncomfortable?
Not at all. OrganicCup users wear it and do regular sports and workout as well. As it is very soft, once it takes the position it doesn’t feel much.
- Any Certifications?
OrganiCup is Certified hypoallergenic. They meet all standards of FDA and is a vegan and cruelty free society registered.