If you are looking for the best and cheapest laser printers, then you have probably come at the right place. This new type of technology is quite handy to help in printing important documents and photos from the comfort of your house. Here is the list of best and cheapest laser printers for your home are:
HP Laserjet Pro CP1025 Colour Printer
- It has a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi which gives clear cut picture prints.
- It has a duty cycle of 15000 pages per month.
- It has the capacity to hold 50 sheets in the output tray and 150 pages in the input tray.
- A4,A5,A6,DL,C5,B5 (ISO,JIS) are supported page size.
- HP produces one of the best laser printers. It is an ideal choice for first time purchasers to enjoy their quality product and after sales service.
Canon LBP 6230dw Laser Printer
- Portable as well as prints at a fast speed of 26 ppm which makes it more efficient.
- It uses the innovative monochrome technology which is ideal for heavy work.
- With the WiFi and USB supported it can print from a wider network.
- It has 600* 600 dpi print resolution which is excellent for detailed text and imagery.
Canon has one of the cheapest yet high quality laser printers available online.
Kyocera FS-1020 Multi-Function Printer
- The best laser printer for office and heavy usage as it has a monthly duty cycle of up to 20000 pages.
- Highly durable due to long-lasting components and it can print, copy, and scan.
- Supports A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, page sizes.
- It has a very compact size and low printing costs with a duration of 8.5 seconds.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2021 printer
- With this you can get clear, sharp and smooth looking prints every time.
- It is a user-friendly laser printer and has a 400 Mhz processor.
- Delivers printing speed up to 2 ppm, which makes it ideal for offices and professional purposes.
- For providing good quality images it has a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Pantum P220 Single function Laserjet printer
- This is the cheapest laser printer you can ever find in the market with all the qualities of an ideal laser printer.
- It has a compact and sleek design with high durability due to the long-lasting metal frame.
- Small, Durable, Convenient and easy to use.
- It has hi-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and also has 128 MB backup storage.
We hope you had a great time going through top 5 best and cheapest laser printers available online. If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment, our team will get in touch with you shortly.