Looking to buy a trimmer? Trimmer is an essential tool that should be present in the grooming kit of every individual. It is our best friend when it comes to hygiene. Let’s look at few things to know before buying trimmers.
Types of Trimmers
There are a variety of trimmers available in the market or on online stores, one can choose accordingly. Trimmers are categorized into two types, the first one is the facial trimmer and the other one is the body trimmer.
Also Read: Best Trimmers for Men Under Rs.1000
Trimmers are specified differently for men and women. Trimmers come with different variants.
Trimmers for women
For facial use, they are small like lipstick or a pen and for body usage, they are a little bit bigger.
Trimmers for men
For facial use, there are certain beard and mustache trimmers, and for the body, they are quite a bit different.
POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE BUYING A TRIMMER
- The very first thing to keep in mind before buying a trimmer is the usage. If you want it for the facial hair or the body hair. The all-in-one trimmers are also available in the market. They come with different variants or you can say small tools that are shaped differently for a particular area. We only need to change the variant that is tucked at the top of it. Remove that and place another tool that is required. This would provide ease and will also save your pockets.
- The second thing that we should recall is the trimming length provided by the trimmer. The trimmers are available according to the hair length. Some men want their beards to have short hair with different lengths, on the other hand, some want their face to be clean shaved. So there are different variants available with the trimmer that specify the hair length.
- The next thing is to select if you want a wired trimmer or a wireless trimmer. And at the same time if you require the wireless trimmer then whether it should be a rechargeable trimmer or a trimmer with battery. Anyhow, wireless trimmers are easy to use as we don’t require any socket to plug it in.
- The next thing is the consumption power and the charging hours. Also for how long does it provide the output. In short, check its durability.
- Then we should check the portability of the product. Is our trimmer sturdy or not.
- If you travel more and want your trimmer to travel with you, then you should check the size of the trimmer. It should be compact so that it can fit easily in your grooming kit.
- The quality of the product must be outstanding. It should not damage the skin. The blades must be of high quality. We should always research about the product. We should read the reviews on the well-reputed platforms like online stores and blogs.
- The cost also matters the most. We should find trimmers according to our pockets. Many trimmers are varying from the economical cost to the most expensive one. We should choose accordingly and also check the
The above-mentioned points are very important and should be taken into consideration before purchasing a trimmer.